Amsterdam Christmas Market
On Christmas Amsterdam becomes one of the most beautiful places of the world. The city is decorated with Christmas lights, pretty flower arrangement and you will get to see all kind of shows and performances. TheWhole city is filled from temporary stalls, and is traditional and delicious.This cosmopolitan city glows with a fairytale atmosphere in the weeks before Christmas. And it is the best place for shopping too. Eurostar City Breaks are the best way to explore European destinations. You can Book Cheap eurostar tickets to any European Destinations online through Eurostar London to Paris Trains.
Here are the lists of famous place in Amsterdam where you can enjoy Christmas Shopping.
- Craftymarkt – For Christmas shoppingCraftymarkt is best place for shopping. Here you will get creative standard gifts. The upcoming artists and designers bring eclectic jewelry; tablecloths, funky t-shirts, adorable bags, pillows, unique cards, and all sorts of related things will fill your bags.
- Albert Cuyp Market – This market brings 300 stalls lining both sides of Albert Cuyp Street. These stalls contain from fruit, vegetables, cheese, fish and spices to clothes, cosmetics, bedding, furniture, haircuts and much more. This market is the cheapest market in Amsterdam and usually gets crowded especially on Saturdays.
- Flower Market – This country is world famous for flowers especially for tulips.Amsterdam has the only floating flower market in the world which is the most fragment place of the Amsterdam. On Christmas this market gets full of thousands of variety of flowers, plants, herbs, bulbs and you can buy the beautiful green Christmas tree with reasonable price and you will also find many stores for shopping. This market is opened all year around and it’s around 150 year’s old market.
- Funky X-mas Market – In this market you find loads of x-mas decorations. Every year this market boasts around 6000 visitors. This market is opening from 13th December in cultural park – Westergasfabriekterrein and its timing are from 12.00 to 18.00 with free entrance. Here you will find designers, artists and craft industry selling their products like: clothes, jewels, vintage, bags, toys etc and ice-skate track to enjoy and much more.
- Buikslotermeerplein Market – This market will take place on 20th December. It is the huge market where its every corneris filled with shopping material. Nearby there’s a large shopping center where you can have a combine stroll of shopping to celebrate this Christmas.